- Comprehensive job site with an attractive design.
Search for jobs, submit your CV and apply online at this easy to use site. Personalisation available with 'My Monster', over 3200 job opportunities. Registration required.
Top Jobs on the Net - UK
- Well designed site for UK jobs catering for all industries.
Choose job category and refine search. Results can be overwhelming, as large number of vacancies advertised. Also includes news updates, and large section on agency jobs.
Jobs in the Academic Community
- Good basic site for jobs in the academic community.
Simple, effective design, with useful job descriptions. Over 1000 listings. No online submissions, but e-mail links provided. The place to go for academic jobs.
- Large independent database with over 80000 listings.
Feature packed site covering all industries. Includes 'Hot Job of the Month', 'Hot 100 Jobs', plus unique online training feature. Unattractive, but definitely worth a visit.
- Claims to help you find your 'dream job'.
Basic job site covering a wide range of industries. Particularly good if you want to work in Europe, not so good for UK jobs.
- Pages for seekers and employers.
Post CV, search through Europe-wide database. Range of technical industries covered, some creative areas thin. Employers can find best candidate, with advice on who to hire.
- Reasonable site for general job searching.
Lots of jobs to be found here. Submit your CV (using Jobsearch template) for viewing by prospective employers. Navigation could be better though.
- Basic service listing specific types of jobs (taken from magazines).
Search for permanent and/or contract work in Electronics, Engineering, Food Manufacture, Packaging and Printing. Large selection of vacancies, but no online applications.
Career Mosaic UK
- OK job site. Not competitive though.
This site tries to do too much, and does nothing really well. It is slow loading, there are no online applications. Number of vacancies limited.
- Poor design lets this job site down.
Lots of UK job listings but unfriendly and annoying interface. Links to lots of job sites, but no real details given immediately.